The good news is that we have a unique opportunity at this point in history to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) values and pass sustainable respect for religious differences onto the next generation. This guidebook offers step-by-step parenting tips for guiding kids toward respect for ALL religions.
You can contribute to your child's success in school and in life by learning how to:
- Teach appropriate etiquette for ALL religions
- Promote religious acceptance at home
- Answer common religious questions from kids
- Make suitable family media choices
- Be a role model for religious acceptance
The best part? Unlike typically verbose parenting books, DEI Parent Guidebooks are purposely written succinctly to help parents locate pertinent information quickly.