Instead of broad parenting advice about raising compassionate kids, DEI Parent Guidebooks focus on specific diversity and inclusion issues. For example, this handbook concentrates on disability equality (both physical and mental) by providing instructions for parents to teach kids how to interact with disabled people. You'll find step-by-step guidance for:
- Answering common questions from kids about disability
- Cultivating empathy
- Teaching appropriate etiquette
- Encouraging suitable everyday language
- Learning how to teach morals to kids
- Explaining both mental and physical disability basics
- Cultivating a disability-inclusive environment at home
Even better? All instructions are written succinctly. Unlike typically long-winded parenting books, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Parent Guidebooks are intentionally concise to help busy parents find answers quickly.
Our #1 goal is to help parents raise open-minded kids who can see the humanness in others.