Instead of broad parenting advice about raising compassionate kids, DEI Parent Guidebooks focus on specific diversity and inclusion issues. For example, this handbook concentrates on LGBTQ equality by providing instructions for parents to teach kids how to treat members of the LGBTQ community with kindness and respect.
You'll find step-by-step guidance for:
- Subtly learning your child's true opinion of LGBTQ equality
- Responding to common LGBTQ questions
- Explaining when and how to be an ally
- Selecting family media that supports respect for the LGBTQ community
- Learning how to teach morals to kids
- Creating an LGBTQ-accepting environment at home
Even better? All instructions are written succinctly. Unlike typically long-winded parenting books, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Parent Guidebooks are intentionally concise to help busy parents find answers quickly.
Note: This guidebook is not about helping your child understand their own sexual identity. Rather, it’s about helping you proactively teach them that members of the LGBTQ community deserve the same kindness and respect as everyone else.