Instead of broad parenting advice about raising compassionate kids, DEI Parent Guidebooks focus on specific diversity and inclusion issues. For example, this handbook concentrates on immigrant equality by providing instructions for parents to teach kids how to treat immigrants with kindness and respect.
You'll find step-by-step guidance for:
- Discovering what your child already knows about U.S. immigration
- Communicating U.S. immigration basics
- Talking about your own family heritage
- Answering common questions from kids about immigration
- Discussing what happens when immigrants arrive in America
- Explaining how to be an immigrant ally
- Integrating the right messaging about immigration into daily routines
- Learning how to teach morals to kids
Even better? All instructions are written succinctly. Unlike typically long-winded parenting books, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Parent Guidebooks are intentionally concise to help busy parents find answers quickly.