Instead of broad parenting advice about raising compassionate kids, DEI Parent Guidebooks focus on specific diversity and inclusion issues. For example, this handbook concentrates on transgenderism by providing instructions for parents to (simply) explain transgenderism to kids so they can learn to treat transgender people respectfully.
You'll find step-by-step guidance for:
- Discovering (subtly) what your child already knows about transgenderism
- Explaining the basics of transgenderism
- Discussing transgender stereotypes together
- Learning how to answer common questions from kids about transgender people
- Cultivating respect for transgender people at home
- Learning how to teach morals to kids
Even better? All instructions are written succinctly. Unlike typically long-winded parenting books, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Parent Guidebooks are intentionally concise to help busy parents find answers quickly.
Our #1 goal is to help parents raise open-minded kids who can see the humanness in others!
(Note: This guidebook is NOT about helping your child understand their own gender identity.)