All Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) guidebooks are for parents (and caregivers) of elementary school kids who want to encourage DEI values at home. This particular guidebook focuses on poverty and homelessness by providing instructions for parents to teach kids how to treat poor people with kindness and respect. You'll find step-by-step guidance for:
- Subtly learning your child's true opinion of poverty
- Explaining the basics about poverty
- Discussing poverty stereotypes
- Raising good humans
- Responding to common questions from kids about homelessness
- Learning how to talk so kids will listen
Instructions are written succinctly. Unlike typically long-winded parenting books, DEI Parent Guidebooks are intentionally concise to help busy parents (and caregivers) quickly find the information they need.
Our #1 goal is to help busy parents raise open-minded kids who can see the humanness in others.